A cute dinner outfit all from Shopbop!
LAST WEEK ON BORN ON FIFTH
This week we’re back with a mix of basics like I wore to dinner the other night and trip picks, in case you’re headed somewhere fun. Highlights include the lovely organza trenchcoat I wore for Mother’s Day, a true closet statement maker, and the high neck smocked dress from the latest Hill House drop! Happy shopping xx
Last Week's Favorites: Basics + Trip Picks
- The closet statement maker you absolutely need – this organza trench coat. It is all things fabulous and I cannot wait to take it on my upcoming trip to Europe.
- I purchased this clutch last year and recently brought it back out for my Mother’s Day outfit (styled with the trench coat!). It holds a lot and can be worn with a strap or without!
- Hill House had a fabulous drop last week – their summer collection! I adore this high neck smocked dress. Available in all white or a pretty blue stripe.
- I am incredibly late to the Stanley cup game. Just purchased one for myself and our nanny since we need all the hydration in keeping up with the boys! Would be great for a road trip.
- Such a great lip balm! I love that Shopbop is now getting into beauty. Definitely packing for our vacation!
- This one shoulder dress has sadly already sold out from H&M (always keep checking for a restock), but their summer arrivals each week continue to be amazing.
What We're Shopping: Summer in Aspen
We’ve been working on a full summer outfit series for wherever you may be headed! Shop my full travel series here!