The Perfect Gift
One of my favorite ways to give a gift, whether it be for Elle’s friends or as teacher appreciation gifts, is to order a personalized straw basket filled with goodies! These under $10 embroidered Etsy baskets are the perfect go to. I like to order a batch at a time and have on hand for the year so I’m not rushing to put together a fabulous yet affordable gift. Many have asked how I wrap these baskets, so read below to see how easy it is!
Supplies You Need:
• straw basket
• additional gifts inside basket (if any! the basket can be the gift itself)
• tissue paper
• cellophane bag big enough to fit the basket – check measurements if you need to order
• gift tag
How to Wrap a Gift Basket
- Gather all of your supplies on a flat surface.
- If you are including any gifts inside the basket, wrap those first if you want. You can always layer enough tissue to hide these gifts if you don’t want to wrap any extra.
- Stuff the tissue around the inside edges of the basket. The key is to make it look nice and pretty!
- Put the basket inside the cellophane bag.
- If your cellophane bag is a little too large, tape up the corners so that it appears as though the bag was made perfectly for the basket.
- Grab your ribbon and tie a pretty bow!
- Loop through a gift tag and sign accordingly.
Watch the full video here.