Last Week on Born on Fifth
With Halloween around the corner (can’t wait to share our costume!), we’re already starting to think about Thanksgiving outfits and the holiday season! Keep scrolling for outfit inspo that can take you through fall and the holidays. Need great gifting ideas too? Check out our 2022 Gift Guides!
Last Week's Favorites: Fall Best Sellers
- These adult Mary Janes are everything. Check for current promotions as they have been 40% off! The all black version are also so chic.
- How good is this Target find?! I saw this pullover in the store and knew I had to share it with ya’ll. It took a minute to come online, but it’s finally available!
- The lace detailing on this black jacket is beyond. Easy to dress up or down for work or dinner parties.
- H&M does it again! This is your must have bag for fall. It also comes in shearling which is a fun twist.
- Feathers always catch my eye. Need an elevated work top? Then look no further than this J. Crew poplin staple.
- Speaking of feathers…how amazing is this black sweater? Easy for layering all fall. Here is a fun $14 t-shirt version you should add to your repertoire.
What We're Shopping: Thanksgiving Outfits
With Thanksgiving coming up quickly, you may already be thinking ahead to planning out what to eat, how to set the table, etc. Be sure to check out my Thanksgiving Morning Entertaining Ideas and my Fall Table Decor Ideas from years past! Many of my ideas and themes still ring true year after year.
If you’re wanting more outfit inspiration, be sure to check out my fall trends collection on LTK.