Shop Our Gift Guides + Cozy Outfit Inspiration
Last Week on Born on Fifth
Holiday season is gearing up and we’re here to help! From finding the perfect cozy pieces to picking gifts that are sure to delight, let us make your life easier. Follow along on LTK where you can favorite picks to come back to, and explore the new desktop version of LTK where our gift guides are updated daily!
P.s. These tights would make a great gift. They have lurex which not only makes them sparkle, it means they’re durable and won’t run!
Last Week's Top Sellers: Fall Essentials
- This tartan skirt from Dillard’s is your must have piece for holiday. Pair it with the matching top or go for something more festive like this bow sweater or an easy tank! I love that they made last year’s dress version (similar here) into a two piece set.
- My Celine cardigan has been a workhorse piece for me this fall. & Other Stories made a lookalike version that I am crushing over! Also been loving the best selling lady cardigan from J. Crew.
- A pretty matte blush! This Gucci palette is a great gift idea for your beauty loving friend, sister, or mom and is also the perfect size to be a stocking stuffer (for yourself perhaps?).
- A top top seller! These Spanx pants are called The Perfect pant for a reason. They are really that good! The flare is incredibly flattering and is a closet staple for work through to date nights!
- Year after year I wait for the weather to get cool enough to pull out these cozy slippers from L.L. Bean. I am constantly wearing them around the house. Under $70 and another gift I love giving!
- Need a special heirloom gift for yourself? Look no further than this precious bracelet. Dainty and wearable enough for everyday!