November Amazon Favorites
The Prettiest Pieces from Amazon
Scroll down for the latest pieces I’m loving. Happy shopping and be quick. Items have been selling out in record time!
In love with this $40 pearl jacket
Tie Dye Sweatshirt / Short Sets are Hard to Find! This One is Perfect and $45
This chic puffer is the perfect muted pink and it’s only $85. I wear it daily to walk the dog but pretty enough for a night out
One of the top questions I get: where did you buy Elle’s socks. Look no further than this perfectly-colored set of 6 for $18
Always Love a Lounge Set and This Color is Perfect!
My favorite slipper style! Just ordered these to keep downstairs since they’re under $25.
Understated animal print…so chic!
Obsessed with the dusty rose / black jean combo! Definitely recreating this look.
The prettiest under $30 robe! Reminds me of LSF. Which color would you choose?
Michael said this is his favorite outfit that Jennings wears!
The prettiest marled sweater!
- The most darling shirt for Elle, as seen above.
- Kiddie clogs! Truly nothing cuter.
- Sweater pumpkins for your holiday table!
- The perfect place card holders! Only $14 for a set of six.
- Velvet ribbon is a must for holiday and this green is gorgeous.
- The Amazon coat 2.0, this time in pastel.
- Obsessed with these dish towels. They’re huge and the blue matches my kitchen beautifully.
- The scalloped cropped sweatshirt you all LOVED, now comes with pearl sleeves. this one is a bit longer.
- The floral embroidered sweater Elle’s wearing in today’s instagram post. You all sold out the blue and cream, but the purple and pink are equally as sweet.
- An old friend told me about this lesser-known queen of Chintz and her coffee table book is divine.
- How gorgeous is this tea box? Excited to try all of the organic flavors and the name of the brand is so clever!
- The most beautiful blush faux fur jacket. NEED! If you want a cropped jacket, go for this one.
- Just ordered the chicest puffer in the perfect pink. I can’t believe it’s under $100.
- This velvet puffer reminds me of my Moncler from a few years ago. It’s ah-mazing!
- Love a ruffle and this under $50 sweatshirt with ruffle details is as pretty as can be.
- I haven’t bought skinny jeans in a while but this pair is making me want to!
- These look just like my Chanel mules, for under $50.
- Obsessed with puff sleeves and this sweatshirt is the best-looking thing I’ve seen and is a steal.
- Tie dye is forever a fave in 2020. This set is lovely.
- Our new playpen is as pretty as I could find! And it’s big enough for my wild man to move around.
Want more Amazon content? Shop my Amazon storefront here!