Black Friday Starts Early!
So excited to partner with Walmart to bring you a bonus gift guide so you can get a head start on holiday shopping! The Black Friday Deals for Days event runs November 11-15th and you can score savings (think 30% off) on lots of lovely Walmart fashion finds, curated for you above. There are pieces for the whole family, including kids and men, but of course I gravitated mostly towards women’s (with a couple sweet baby picks that I couldn’t resist sharing). As I said last year when I worked with Walmart, their site is truly like a marketplace, full of high-quality brands (like Scoop!) and pieces that fit right to my pastel-prone world.
Take a look and don’t forget to scoop up the savings before the deals run out on Sunday.
- The cutest sleepers for your kiddies. Get your gal a pair and a second for her BFF and let them have Facetime Pajama parties if sleepovers aren’t an option this season.
- Love this as a right-hand ring…gift yourself or send this to your guy as a hint, hint.
- For your favorite sister in law, this sweater is the perfect cozy piece.
- Know any new moms? They’ll love this trendy tie-dye lounge set. I’m buying this for myself if it doesn’t sell out first.
- Obsessed with diamond studs and these are a perfect pair to gift or wear.
- I’ve been living in leggings and love the subtle pattern on these. Great to give to your favorite fitness guru!
- This chic cross-body doubles as the perfect teacher gift.
- Give your mama the coziest piece in a pretty shade of purple.
- These slippers would make a lovely present for your MIL, sizing is easier to ask for shoes, in my opinion! Scuff’s are my favorite style fwiw.
- Another gorgeous gift idea for someone special in your life like your nanny. Treat her lobes to luxurious-looking earrings!
- The neckline and balloon sleeves on this sweater make it one worth gifting yourself!
- A pastel pink puffer is precious for any gal in your life.
- And finally, this robe comes in a rainbow of perfect pastels…a good family pajama option if you’re celebrating Christmas morning together.