Read all about our Italy trip a few years ago here.
What to Wear on Vacation
Are you packing up and headed somewhere this summer? I know I am itching to travel after what feels like a long hiatus. Traveling is one of my favorite ways to generate new ideas – a window into new ways of life and culture – something that I have really missed.
In pondering where we may go this summer and fall, I was inspired to think up dream vacation outfit ideas for you (and me too!). Scroll below to shop the fun places I picked including Paris, Mykonos and Cape Cod.
Need Some Packing Tips Too?
Having an outline of your activities makes it easier to see which pieces you need for when. From planning ahead to sticking to a certain color family, I’ve got you covered here.
Other Tips and Tricks
- Get your hair done pre-trip and during so your hair stays fresh
- Bring skincare on the plane so you don’t dry out
- Buy a neck pillow for the plane so you can try and get some rest
- Make sure your identification documents are in a safe, easily accessible place
- Schedule photo opportunities (book your session early!)
Mommy and Me Tropical
It’s been lovely to hear all of the beautiful places you’re visiting! If you need ideas, head to this post to see where everyone is traveling. Hope this helps you figure out what to wear on vacation!