Last Week on Born on Fifth
Happy Saturday! I’ve fallen in love with pink and black this season and that extends to my Valentine’s Day outfit inspiration as well. The combo is beyond chic and perfectly appropriate whether you’re hanging with the gals or headed on a date. Enjoy our round up of daily favorites, new launches we’re loving and Valentine’s gifts, below.
Last Week's Top Sellers: Winter Whites and More
- The Marfa reversible shearling jackets are in investment for sure, but I wear my white one all the time! This black version is equally as chic and if it starts to rain, flip it inside out for water resistance.
- I am currently living in various winter whites and the Mango crop flare jeans are no exception. Under $50 and incredibly easy to create outfits with. Available in lots of wash options!
- Pair the above Mango jeans with these booties. Cowboy inspired and a neutral color.
- Simple cotton t-shirts are a closet necessity. I have a drawer full of my favorites and have recently added this ivory tee. Pair with the jeans and booties above and you have yourself a very easy mom outfit!
- This cream wool dress stopped me in my tracks! The side bows are to die for. Would be a cute, fancy Valentine’s Day outfit if you’re getting all dressed up for a nice dinner out.
- Another item that stopped me in my tracks – or should I say scrolls? A toile exercise dress! I haven’t seen anything like it before. The print is also available in leggings and a sports bra that are under $100.
Valentine's Day Outfits for Her
If you need more Valentine’s Day outfit inspo, check out my full blog post. Great gift ideas for her included too!