Party Planning Hacks + Galentine’s Day
Last Week on Born on Fifth
It’s almost time for Elle’s birthday and Valentine’s Day and we’re in prep mode! I shared one of my favorite party planning hacks this week on the blog, and over on ltk we’ve been sharing all things Valentine’s (and Galentine’s) Day! Enjoy our round up below if you’re shopping for the gals.
Last Week's Favorites: Party Outfits & Other Finds
- I have been living in this puff sleeve black jacket ever since I purchased it! Easy to pair with jeans for an elevated everyday look.
- Ya’ll have loved these pants from Shopbop. Super flattering and easy to style. Gives an effortless winter white look. Would be fun to style for your Galentine’s dinner!
- Loveshackfancy launched a collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids and PB Teen! Lots of cute home decor, bedding, etc. I snagged this cute floral lunchbox for Elle along with a cute water bottle and backpack for swim!
- A blush cashmere sweater is a neutral in my book. A great closet staple for those chillier days. Pair with the above pants and boots!
- These embellished boots have become one of my tried and true pairs. I also own in black and constantly pull for them through the fall and winter seasons.
- Last but not least for your Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s party, this cute heart silicone mold from Amazon! I did a craft with Elle with this tray and we had a blast!
What To Buy For Your Galentine's Party
For more Valentine’s Day and Galentine’s Day inspo, check out my post and ltk gift guides!