Images via The Southern C Summit, (c) Kathryn McCrary
What Inspires You Creatively?
For me, it’s going to conferences with like-minded women. I’ve been lucky enough to attend some great conferences in my time, from Create & Cultivate and rStheCon to Pencil & Paper’s Creative Camp. I always learn so much and leave reenergized!
I’m excited because in a couple months, I’ll be headed to an event that I’ve had my eye on for years, The Southern C Summit.
This summit is held in Sea Island at The Cloister, one of our favorite summer spots. The topics range from social media strategy to entrepreneurial advice, work-life balance and partnerships and collaborations. There is truly something for every creative and small business owner.
As a magazine major, I get quite excited about the many editors who typically attend the conference (past attendees include editors from the likes of Elle Decor, Garden & Gun, Domino and Southern Living). The presenters are also top notch, and this year Anna Bond of Rifle Paper, Amanda Lindroth, Sarah Bray and Molly Fienning are just some of the presenters I am eager to hear and connect with!
Tickets are on sale now and the event is limited to 300 people. This would make a great gift to yourself if you’re thinking of growing your business in 2020! I’ll be mentoring a group during the event, which I am so looking forward to! Hope to see you there.
Here’s what is included in The Southern C Summit:
- Access to the multi-day event in Sea Island, Georgia, at the Forbes Five-Star Sea Island Resort
- Integrated networking opportunities including: cocktail parties, a luncheon presented by Sea Island, our signature kickoff meet, greet and eat gathering, silent disco and a Beachside Brunch
- Two days of content with 12 educational sessions (including one afternoon of tracks) + networking lunch
- One dedicated hour of mentoring sessions with a set topic
- Recreational activities including beach walks and good old toes-in-the-sand beach sitting
For more information, visit The Southern C Summit.