Last Week on Born on Fifth
Sparkle season continues – and Saturday Elle and I put on our pink to see The Nutcracker in New York City. If you’re still shopping, all of our gift guides have pieces for everyone on your list. We’ve even included some last minute, quick ship (or pickup!) finds to make it in time for the first nights of Hanukkah!
Last Week's Favorites + Holiday Gifts
- My favorite phone case, now available with metallic(!) letters! While we have missed shipping cutoff for a Hanukkah or Christmas gift, this phone case would be great for any gift giving holiday, like Valentine’s Day or a birthday!
- I am telling myself that I am going to get back into working out in the New Year. It always helps to have cute new athletic wear right?! This shiny puffer jacket is so comfortable and I love the way it looks on!
- Now on sale, this black peplum coat is such a good closet staple for fall and winter. I love an extra feminine detail on such a classic piece!
- I couldn’t click add to cart fast enough for this bow clutch! Dress it up or down, it is sure to be the statement piece of your outfit. Especially adore it for the holiday season.
- Need a good stocking stuffer idea for the beauty lover? Look no further than this under $50 RMS set. Also available here and here.
- Last but certainly not least, these under $100 platforms are insane. They look so much more expensive than they are and they are sure to go with 99% of the outfits hanging in your closet.