LAST WEEK ON BORN ON FIFTH
Packing for a big trip always feels like a welcome chance for a micro wardrobe. I try to keep everything in a color story which helps shoes and bags work across looks, but let’s be honest I overpack anyway. If you’re headed somewhere for Memorial Day or later this summer, check our location-specific style edits over on the blog and safe travels!
Last Week's Favorites: Pieces Perfect for Travel
- How fun are these pink sunglasses? I have been loving Celine eyewear for years and these are such a good pop of color for your travel outfits.
- White shift dresses for summer – revolutionary. J. Crew has a plethora of fabulous dresses ready for packing in you travel wardrobe and jetting off wherever you may be going.
- Lady jackets are a versatile wardrobe staple. I love this linen version for summer!
- My favorite shoes lately have been from Larroude. These glitter platforms are so much fun and would be perfect for a Taylor Swift concert.
- Time and again these high way jeans from Everlane are my go to. They are incredibly easy to create an outfit around.
- Doen launched their summer collection this week and let me tell you, it is so good. Eyeing this beautiful dress.