LAST WEEK ON BORN ON FIFTH
This week we celebrated Passover, always a favorite spring holiday. The Pippa dress was perfect, and I love this snap from our courtyard which looks like a bit like an enchanted garden with a grey sky as it was about to rain. The colors remind me of the colors in the dress! More spring favorites below, as well as inspo for your next soirée, should you choose a blue and white theme.
Last Week's Favorites: Spring Essentials & Mother's Day Gifts
- My favorite J. Crew lady jacket sweater is BACK for spring in a few new colors! I ordered the white immediately and so did a lot of you – it has quickly been a best seller. This is a spring closet staple you will wear year after year.
- An amazing spring wedding guest dress for under $150! Looks much more expensive in person than it is. The drape and movement is exquisite. Shop all of my wedding guest picks over on our shopping page.
- Another best seller year after year – these under $10 straw baskets from Etsy! Perfect for teacher gifts, classroom gifts, Easter or Valentine’s baskets for the kids – you name it. Fill with extra goodies for a big punch or let the basket be the gift alone. Either way, these are so nice to have on hand. Order a batch once and you are set for the year!
- Pastel running shoes – need I say more? New Balance consistently work for me when working out. Highly recommend!
- Two of my favorite brands did a collaboration together! Grace Studio x Weezie Towels. You must check out their whole line to revamp your bathroom and home decor!
- I found a great under $200 Mother’s Day gift option! This heart bracelet from Tuckernuck. Say something special without going overboard. She is sure to love it! Adore this flower bracelet too.
What We're Shopping: Jennings' Spring Birthday Party
Note: The dress above is a part of my Best of Born on Fifth collection at Dillard’s.