How Pretty Are These Pieces?
On our flight back from London I spent time scouring the summer sales and I must tell you, I found the best one. Moda Operandi’s designer sale section is stacked with the loveliest, most beautiful pieces that likely caught your eye at the beginning of the season, only now they’re up to 50% off. I am obsessed with the site and co-founder Lauren Santo Domingo, her image has been on my inspiration board for years and will stay there forever. She has quite the eye and her runway-to-pre-order model is truly genius and is among the reasons Moda Operandi is one of my go-to shopping destinations.
If you’ve never been on the site, it’s worth a browse. I love the edit and think you will too. Here are just some of the amazing sale pieces I’ve got my eye on…and a few I’ve already snapped up.
- This gorgeous straw hat may be gone by now (things go quickly!), but check out this one as I love the purple accent.
- Beautiful earrings aplenty. I own this pair, and it’s a brand I’m obsessed with.
- How fun are these mismatched earrings?
- Truly a classic look. Love the hearts.
- Have you ever seen a more precious bracelet?
- OBSESSED with this top!
- And these jeans are the perfect match.
- This top is a dream…
- And so is the matching skirt! One of my favorite brands.
- This is an exclusive dress to the site…by the same designer as the glorious blue outfit I wore in last year’s holiday photos.
- A dream dress. Who doesn’t love a peplum.
- One can never have too many straw bags.
- This blush purse is a beauty! I’d carry it all year long.
- Mules are a go-to favorite for me. This pair is jeweled, which is of course a bonus.
- I just love these fun heels! Thinking of ordering them for myself. The color is divine.
- Thick heels with architectural details are so in style and are so effortlessly chic.
This outfit is straight from the Moda Operandi sale section. I had my eye on this number all season and was thrilled to see it as I scrolled! The shoes caught my attention earlier in the spring too and I had to jump on them…aren’t they unique!
I really could spend all day on this site…there are so many more favorites not shown. I’ll share them all below, in case you’d like to take a peek.
Even More Sale Favorites
Thanks to Moda Operandi for sponsoring this post. It’s a joy and honor to get to work with one of my favorite brands.