Last Week on Born on Fifth
We celebrated Elle’s seventh birthday this weekend with a Robes and Room Service themed party, inspired by Eloise at the Plaza. Click here for the full post and all the details. I adore throwing and styling parties and am tickled that this idea has resonated with so many of you! For more party inspiration, check out my collection on LTK.
Last Week's Favorites: Under $100 Finds + Party Planning
- My favorite joggers ever (from Target!) have come out in this new grey hue. Ya’ll sold out the black, but I think these are equally as chic.
- Scalloped placemats! How cute and versatile are these? You can use for almost any themed tablescape. I used for Elle’s birthday / Valentine’s day table. The matching napkins are fab too.
- An amazing look for less handbag of the Christian Dior book tote. Only $35 and perfect for spring from H&M.
- Spanx does it again with this new AirEssentials crewneck sweatshirt. Extremely comfortable and pairs perfectly with these active leggings.
- The cutest lil robes from Weezie Towels. Each girl got their own robe at Elle’s birthday party and it made for the cutest photo op.
- Elle got to have a special birthday day and picked out this fun ice cream truck from Target! Works great with American Girl dolls and accessories too.