Easy Fall Outfits + The $60 Jeans Everyone’s Buying
Chicest bow back jacket as seen here. Also available at Neiman’s.
Last Week on Born on Fifth
What a whirlwind couple of weeks! As I’ve been traveling I’ve loved wearing so many of these chic fall staples to make outfits on the go. Take a look through and pick a few pieces so you can make easy fall outfits for yourself!
P.s. I even wore the outfit I wore on the plane to an LTK event, just subbed my initial jacket with bows in front for this show stopper with a bow in back!
Last Week's Favorites: What We're Buying for Fall
- The “it” jacket of fall. This lady jacket keeps selling out over on J. Crew! Available in multiple colors to suit your aesthetic. I love it for work wear or a chic over piece for your day errands into drinks with a friend.
- These $60 culotte jeans from Mango are SO flattering. Trust me, you need these in your closet. Available in seven washes!
- I am here for this party dress! Available as a mini with long sleeves or a sleeveless midi (also here on sale!), this black number will carry you through the holiday season.
- The most precious sweater hair bow! We have both the regular and the bowlette size for Elle and I to share.
- An investment piece your closet will love you for. Celine is never out of style!
- These loafers are affordable and comfortable to boot! The beige and black are both great colors to have in your rotation for creating easy fall outfits!
What We're Shopping: Easy Fall Outfits
We are continuously adding more easy outfits over on my LTK page. Follow along to see what newness we put out each week!