I have found the chicest Kentucky Derby topper – this bow headpiece! Adorable. Paired here with a lovely black dress that you could wear for so many different events and fun, rose adorned platforms that are under $100.
Last Week on Born on Fifth
Happy Saturday! It’s finally feeling like spring again in Atlanta and whether you’re prepping for Derby Day or Easter, we’ve got a dress for you. Don’t forget a darling bow headband to top off your look! We’ve also curated some of our go-to Born on Fifth basics, tried and true essentials we reach for as the weather warms. Enjoy xx
Last Week's Favorites: Spring Outfit Aesthetic
- As soon as I saw these favorite platforms appear online in denim, I couldn’t check out fast enough. Under $100 and so comfortable, I have been wearing on repeat. A great way to be on trend without breaking the bank.
- There have been some really good swimsuits this season. The dramatic ruffle swimsuit reminds me of this mini dress that I also adore. Nothing wrong with being covered while also looking extra cute by the pool!
- I wasn’t so sure about these white, wide leg jeans before trying them on, but this pair quickly became one of my most shared items in Instagram dm’s, so I think I may keep?
- I wore this sequin number this past weekend for my niece’s bat mitzvah and loved it. Such a fun piece for a big event or a fun outing like a concert! Sizes are spotty so check here and here as well!
- Dillard’s has had some lovely spring pieces, including this pink dress! You could wear this to dinner, church, a wedding, a baby shower, etc. The list goes on!
- Zara has been one of my go to websites for online shopping recently. This mini lady bag comes in two colors – I ordered the black and love!