A New York Minute
Last Week on Born on Fifth
Had the best New York moment last week! I feel so much creative energy when I’m there and loved bringing you along. If you missed the trip, head to the New York story highlight on Instagram. You can shop my looks and get inspired for your next trip. Happy shopping!
Last Week's Favorites
- When I saw these boots with the little pearl detailing at the heel, I knew I had to have them. A classic pair of black boots is something every woman needs in their repertoire. The short version is cute too!
- Another closet staple – a black blazer for fall! I’ve had fun layering this blazer for different types of outfits from dresses to pants for day and night. I wore it in New York City on repeat.
- Houndstooth is one of my favorite patterns for this season. This fun top handle bag is easy to pair with a fall outfit!
- A cute cashmere sweater! An easy look if you pair with jeans or a slip skirt.
- This ribbed bow dress is incredibly comfortable. I have been wearing it on repeat for dinners out and time with friends! It is an easy, effortless dress to pull out of your closet when you don’t have much time for outfit planning.
- Everyone needs a good pair of black platforms in their repertoire. Easy to pair with dresses, skirts or pants. Found these currently on sale!