Last Week on Born on Fifth
As 2022 comes to a close, it’s been lovely to reflect on the year – that brought us George, some more normalcy and a lot of fun trips. Looking forward to seeing what 2023 has in store and wishing you a happy and healthy new year! Scanned our holiday card since I don’t have everyone’s address!
Last Week's Favorites: Winter Edition
- Only a couple sizes left in this chic faux fur coat! The color and pattern are timeless if you are thinking about investing in a nice coat for your closet to wear year after year. Currently on sale!
- Elle has been wearing this dress on repeat! We love La Coqueta for her clothes. They work for school, travel, events and more.
- Are you ready to depuff those eyelids in the new year after all of the holiday craziness? These are the absolute cutest eye patches I have ever seen. Adore the metallic scallops! A set of three for under $10 can’t be beat. Schedule a Target pickup today!
- The best black tights I have been wearing all fall and winter. I love the quality of Wolford! Also available on Shopbop.
- This crystal embellished bow jacket has been a staple for me all season. From school meetings to date nights and traveling, it has carried me through many an outfit and can be styled so many different ways. A few more sizes here!
- My favorite clogs now available in a cute metallic silver! Such a fun way to add a little pizzazz to your outfit. Can wear these year round.