What to Wear in Lake Como
LAST WEEK ON BORN ON FIFTH
Mother’s Day is nearing, and so is our trip to Europe (we are headed to Lake Como and Hotel du Cap!) to celebrate a milestone birthday for Michael. I’m starting to pack and pull favorite pieces so thought I would share in case you’re planning your own trip. This week I also finally wrote a post that I’ve been meaning to write for a while…what to gift for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah. It’s a question I get asked enough that it warranted its own time in the sun. I love gifting, so expect more posts like these to come!
Last Week's Favorites: Chic Pieces to Pack for Travel
- How chic are these metallic pink block heel sandals?! An easy shoe to pack for any travels that will elevate any outfit – casual or fancier! I think I may have to pack for our Lake Como trip.
- This metallic top and skirt set can do no wrong. I wore this for the Taylor Swift concert in Atlanta, but it would also be perfect for a New Year’s Eve outfit (or any holiday party outfit), a wedding guest outfit, a bar mitzvah party etc.
- Need a new outfit for tennis or pickle ball? This dress is just the ticket!
- Etsy has some of the best hair bows – especially for littles. I just found one of my favorites for Elle is now available in this gorgeous velvet!
- I am telling ya’ll, you will want this lady jacket once it is gone! The best layering piece.
- How pretty are these earrings? I am obsessed with them! Would make a great gift.
What We're Shopping: What to Pack for Lake Como
Note: The striped dress above launches on Wednesday, 5/10 from Tuckernuck! Also, shop another favorite travel collage here.