LAST WEEK ON BORN ON FIFTH
Mother’s Day is nearing, and so is our trip to Europe (we are headed to Lake Como and Hotel du Cap!) to celebrate a milestone birthday for Michael. I’m starting to pack and pull favorite pieces so thought I would share in case you’re planning your own trip. This week I also finally wrote a post that I’ve been meaning to write for a while…what to gift for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah. It’s a question I get asked enough that it warranted its own time in the sun. I love gifting, so expect more posts like these to come!
Last Week's Favorites: Chic Pieces to Pack for Travel
- How chic are these metallic pink block heel sandals?! An easy shoe to pack for any travels that will elevate any outfit – casual or fancier! I think I may have to pack for our Lake Como trip.
- This metallic top and skirt set can do no wrong. I wore this for the Taylor Swift concert in Atlanta, but it would also be perfect for a New Year’s Eve outfit (or any holiday party outfit), a wedding guest outfit, a bar mitzvah party etc.
- Need a new outfit for tennis or pickle ball? This dress is just the ticket!
- Etsy has some of the best hair bows – especially for littles. I just found one of my favorites for Elle is now available in this gorgeous velvet!
- I am telling ya’ll, you will want this lady jacket once it is gone! The best layering piece.
- How pretty are these earrings? I am obsessed with them! Would make a great gift.