Last Week on Born on Fifth
While the weather is throwing us for a loop in Atlanta, I’m so happy spring is near! I always get asked what to wear for Easter and Passover so below you’ll find a host of options, perfect whether you’re hosting or a guest. We’ve also rounded up the sweetest pieces for your littles and their Easter baskets. As an aside, Trader Joe’s has the BEST Cadbury egg inspired dark chocolate covered almonds if you fill a basket for yourself! Enjoy xx
Last Week's Favorites: Spring Pieces & Easter Dresses
- My best selling neutral platforms in my Antonio Melani collaboration at Dillard’s are back again this spring! With a better fit around the toes, you will love having these platforms for years to come.
- My friend Venita launched a spring collaboration with Dillard’s and I am here to tell you, this bow swimsuit is everything! The perfect shade of blue.
- Loewe makes fantastic basket bags. This green version is from last year, but I also own and love the white version which is in stock!
- Another piece that is back in stock in my Antonio Melani collaboration at Dillard’s is the Lottie dress! In two fresh new patterns, the Lottie is perfect for an Easter dress or any spring event. The silhouette is one of my favorites for a bump friendly find, especially one to wear to a baby shower!
- Saks Fifth Avenue also has pretty Easter dresses. I love this pastel strapless number!
- Mango has been making amazing lady jackets this spring. I especially love this openwork jacket. I have been layering it over many spring outfits already!