What to Gift Yourself as a Small Business
The perfect commute to the conference…set up shop in your office or kitchen!
The Gift of Investing in Your Business
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, one of the best things I’ve done in building my blog/brand is put myself out there by attending conferences. The people I’ve met, relationships I’ve built and knowledge I’ve gained is invaluable. I guess it’s the former Director of Marketing in me, but understanding how other people are applying insights to grow their businesses and hearing it straight from the source is my favorite way to learn. I also especially appreciate when this wisdom comes from women!
If you’re looking for a gift to give to yourself and your business, wanted to share something I’m doing this early spring: attending The Southern C Summit. I went last year as a mentor and this year I’m back as a presenter and I’m bringing Molly on my team, so she can learn from the best of the best. Because 2020 has brought such unpredictability and gatherings are restricted, the ladies at the helm pivoted and have introduced a virtual option, which is the PERFECT entree if this is your first time investing in your small or growing business.
Why Do It
- The Southern Coterie is tailored to offer a community of passionate entrepreneurs, creatives, and business owners an opportunity to connect and collaborate amongst top names in business, blogging, and branding online and in person.
- *NEW FOR 2021* The inspiring 3 day #TSCSummit Retreat is an in-person and virtual event. The in-person event will be held at the Sea Island Resort.
- #TSCSummit Retreat will provide everything you know and love about the TSC Summit – educational programming, valuable access to top tier presenters, small group mentor sessions, networking opportunities and social gatherings along with wellness activities.
- The education and encouragement extends to the virtual attendee with access to a mix of live streaming sessions and breakout opportunities.
- #TSCSummit Retreat allows virtual attendees the opportunity to schedule time to get work done on the one who matters most – you – and relax, recharge, and reignite the entrepreneurial spirit.
- The retreat format focuses on inspiration and education but offers a more intentional pace weaving in wellness opportunities for both the in-person and virtual attendee.
- The virtual option is a STEAL at $495. So much insight, knowledge and networking to be done for a fraction of the in-person cost.
Virtual Programming Highlights
- Live Streaming to the Retreat Educational Programming with a mix of Virtual and In-Person Presenters
- Attendee Q&As with Presenters – Led by Author and Business Coach Sallie Holder
- Small Group Mentor Sessions – Mentors Dedicated to Virtual Attendees
- Virtual Social Gathering – An Evening Concert with Singer Songwriter Holly Williams
- Virtual Wellness Activity
- Exclusive Facebook group for connecting before, during and after with fellow attendees including Facebook lives with sponsors
- Access to all recorded sessions on private Vimeo channel
- Summit gift box
The conference is February 3-5 and I’ll be there in person, but hope you’ll join virtually (though there are a few tickets available if you’d like to join us at Sea Island)!