Last Week on Born on Fifth
It’s almost Thanksgiving and in addition to family time, that means one thing – lots of sale shopping to do! We’re compiling all the best Black Friday and Cyber Week finds in one place, so you can enjoy being present while also spending a little time shopping for presents. Don’t forget, you can also shop our gift guides on LTK (desktop or mobile app) or directly on Born on Fifth!
Last Week's Favorites: Winter and Holiday Essentials
- I have been wearing this sherpa vest on repeat. Looks more expensive than it is and a great closet staple to pull for year after year. Also available here and here.
- I was beside myself when I saw these shearling lined clogs! I immediately purchased both the ivory and the black and have been wearing them almost daily.
- A fab gift idea for someone who is hard to buy for, a hostess, your mother-in-law etc.! Such a pretty candle and smells delightful. Gorgeous enough to keep as shelf decor once you have used it up.
- Available in five colors, this feather trimmed button down from J. Crew is such a fun twist on your normal every day work wear. The time to purchase is now during their Black Friday event!
- Embellished bow sweater? Yes please! Perfect sweater for the holidays. Also available in black.
- I have found the cutest holiday dress! The pink is perfection and the shimmer adds the perfect amount of flair. You’ll be the talk of the party for sure.