Last Week on Born on Fifth
The holidays are swiftly approaching and if you’re looking for the perfect personalized gifts, we’ve got some good ideas! I also found the cutest quilted lounge set that is only $35! I’ve been wearing it as I wrap presents and adore the winter white and grey color ways. If skincare is on your list, head over to LTK for the best in beauty – from stocking stuffers to big gifts!
Last Week's Favorites + New Winter Finds
- A cute peplum top to carry you through the holiday season! Currently 50% off, shop now at J. Crew to take advantage of this special holiday deal before it’s gone!
- I have been wearing these stirrup leggings on repeat for carpool drop-off, to regular errands and date nights. Love tucking them into sneakers or boots!
- An adorable candle holder for the hostess or your mother-in-law. Love this gift idea!
- This bow jacket has been a top seller all season. Pair it with the matching skirt or some black denim for a more casual look.
- I was stunned when I came across this quilted lounge set from Walmart for UNDER $35! I got both the winter white and the grey. The bottoms run a little big, but the top is true to size. Would be a fun thing to order for your “favorite things” gift exchange!
- Last but certainly not least, Revision Skincare has been my go to lately for my skincare routine. Their DEJ Boosting Serum makes my face ever so glowy. All of their products are fantastic.
Customizable Gifts For Her, Him or Kids
Check out the rest of our 2022 gift guides here!