Spring Break Plans? Shop Our Vacation Edit
Last Week on Born on Fifth
As February comes to a close and we start to look towards March, all things spring break are on my mind! I’ve started to shop for pieces to bring on our vacation and I’ll be sharing over the next few weeks (our spring break is early March but I know they’re all over the place time-wise throughout the country!). Make sure you are following along over on Instagram or LTK (where we post daily!). Our youngest baby turns one early next week so we’re spending the weekend celebrating him. Can’t believe how quickly time is flying!
Last Week's Favorites: Vacation Wear + Wedding Guest Outfits
- My favorite denim from Dillard’s is back in the perfect spring hue! Ya’ll always ask where my old Mango blush culottes are from and this pair is so similar. Snagged immediately for our upcoming spring break vacation.
- I have found the perfect black wedding guest dress! The feathers make this piece a showstopper. Pair with the rose platforms and you will be the talk of the reception.
- Now you see the rose platforms! Under $100 and so chic. Also comes in a slingback style. Karen Millen also has these fabulous pink platforms that would be great for a wedding or a vacation!
- You know I love an Antonio Melani collaboration! The latest line with Jennifer Sumko is all things vacation wear ready, including this darling seashell print top.
- The kids need new vacation wear too! Found this cute bathing suit for Elle with the matching swim shorts for the boys.
- A chic hair accessory for spring! Also comes in black depending on your resort style.