Last Week on Born on Fifth
Spring break is nearing and I am so excited! Below and in my posts this week over on Instagram and LTK we’ve rounded up some favorite outfits including new silhouettes and old faithfuls. Also excited to report that the flocked Easter bunnies are back as you’re thinking through spring home decor. Here’s to the start of warm weather and pastel season!
Last Week's Favorites: Spring & Easter Essentials
- Lady jackets make for such easy outfits. Throw one on with a pair of jeans and pumps and you are good to go for the day! This blue color is effortlessly beautiful.
- Flocked Easter bunnies are a must for spring home decor! Rounded up a few of my favorite places to buy from – check out Lucy’s Market and Etsy for some great finds.
- I was stalking the Dillard’s website for weeks waiting for this set to launch. Wear separately or together, this top and skirt set is absolutely perfect for Easter, Mother’s Day or any other spring event you have on your calendar.
- These white heels from Shopbop will be on my heavy rotation this spring. They go with so many dresses and outfits alike – as seen here when I did a spring try on! The shape is so flattering.
- Ordered this pareo for our spring break trip from Amazon. Only $21 and pairs well with a lot of swimsuits I already own. Will be wearing all spring and summer season!
- A springy pastel take on the hit Marni bag! Another item I am packing for our spring break trip in a couple weeks.