Our car seat is always a favorite that’s included in the Nordstrom anniversary sale!
Shopping The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
I know, I know. People have mixed feelings about the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. To be honest, I do too. There’s hype around the sale because you can score some great deals, but of course you should never buy things just because they are on sale. The way I like to think about it is if there is something that you need and/or have been wanting to try that happens to be on the list, it’s a good time to make the purchase.
- A couple green jackets (one of my weaknesses)
- Neutral lug sole boots
- A pair of earrings
- A refresh of my favorite slippers
- My go-to Spanx pieces and undies
- And our car seat (now’s the time I buy extra seats for nanny or grandparent cars)
- I always peruse the beauty section, willing myself to actually start using all of the products I accumulate. Maybe this is my year.
I’ve organized my top picks and then favorites by category including baby, fashion, Spanx (worth the buy), beauty and home. Of course, I look at things through an aesthetically-driven lens, but some things are purely functional (namely baby gear). Hope this is helpful and that it doesn’t dissuade you rather helps you narrow your focus and get the goods you really want, need and will wear/use.
When to Shop
The sale starts Monday for some (depending on your spending level, you gain early access), but you can be favoriting items now, so that when you’re able to shop, they’re waiting for you (if they haven’t yet sold out). May the odds ever be in your favor.