Shop Spring Break Essentials + What to Pack for Your Trip
Last Week on Born on Fifth
It’s spring break in Atlanta and I am excited to finally wear so many of the warm weather pieces that have started to arrive. I am packing a plethora of spring break essentials, many of which you will find below. I have also been shopping for our school’s prom themed gala and think I found the perfect pink dress which would be lovely if you have a special event this season. Head over to LTK for even more finds!
Last Week's Favorites: Spring Essentials You Need
- These chunky platforms sandals are a surefire spring essential you need in your closet. They are incredibly comfortable and work with so many different outfits. I will be wearing them all season!
- I did a double take when I saw this dress. It will be perfect for a gala I have coming up later this spring, but it would also make the loveliest wedding guest dress. Truly fit for a princess!
- How cute is this white pleated tennis skirt? The best part – it comes with a matching version (little girls AND juniors) for your mini! Cute workout jackets to pair with them as well.
- Ya’ll know I love a puff sleeve so when I saw this quilted sweatshirt with puff sleeves at Tuckernuck, I had to have it! Easy to throw on with any workout outfit.
- Elle has the cutest spring dresses. I am so envious! She will wear this cute floral dress all season long. La Coqueta dresses are one of her spring essentials.
- This Zara feathered blazer has been *the* hot item on TikTok. Currently only a few pieces left! Found this simlar white version over on Shopbop.
What We're Shopping: Spring Break Essentials
Shop my full spring break edit over on LTK!