LAST WEEK ON BORN ON FIFTH
As Mother’s Day nears, so excited to share that you can order gorgeous arrangements from one of my favorite Atlanta florists via Lucy’s Market! Place your order here. Baskets can be shipped nationwide, while bouquets are local delivery only. Either would make the most lovely Mother’s Day gift.
Last Week's Favorites: Spring Outfits
- The amount of times I pull for these Prada platforms is like no other. They go with everything and are the most perfect hue!
- Spanx just came out with a new crepe tank and short outfit that is so easy to wear. Throw it on and go or pair with the crepe blazer for a bit more polished look.
- Hill House Bridal launched this week and I am obsessed. The lace, the tulle, the ribbons, the eyelet! It is all fabulous whether you’re a bride-to-be or not!
- These under $10 straw baskets make the perfect gift – seriously! They are great for teacher gifts, hostess gifts, kids gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, you name it. You can wrap as the gift itself or fill with other various goodies. Watch my latest gift wrapping tutorial with the baskets here!
- This puff sleeve sweatshirt has been a staple in my closet for years. Equally chic and comfortable! Available in multiple colors.
- Another friend launched a fabulous Antonio Melani collection at Dillard’s. This tassel dress is so fun and would be perfect for a European vacation!