Last Week on Born on Fifth
Party season is here in the Hertz house! I had the pleasure of chairing a luncheon this week, Elle’s birthday was Sunday and we have a host of other events we’re headed to. Even when I’m not dressing up, I try to elevate my every day looks with easy outfits, so will be sharing those in a new series! Check out the first look below and head to ltk for more!
Last Week's Favorites: Casual Wear + Target Finds
- Another home run lady jacket from J. Crew. If you remember the Odette sweater, this is another fantastic elevated work wear piece to have in your repertoire. Easy to pair with jeans.
- Okay this white dress is fantastic for spring and summer! It is technically a tennis dress made out of active jersey material, but I think you can easily get away wearing it for a casual party!
- Target’s loungewear section is one of my absolute favorites. This new french terry quarter zip is so comfortable that I have been wearing it almost daily.
- A pair of ivory ankle boots are a fantastic closet staple that can make an everyday outfit look instantly elevated. This Paris Texas pair is one of my favorites from this season!
- Do you use Swedish dishcloths in your kitchen? They are a great way to be more eco friendly while elevating your kitchen essentials!
- This crochet white dress has already been a best seller this year. It is absolute stunning on and can carry you from a resort wear trip, to a spring white to even a bridal shower!