My Hospital Packing List
Baby’s Almost Here!
I’ve shared what’s in my hospital bag before, but wanted to make sure you saw the packing list that went along with it. Our bags are packed and we’re ready to go. Wish us luck as we embark on this next chapter as a family of five!
Right click the image above to save and print my hospital packing checklist!
- You may want to take a cute photo in the bassinet at the hospital. Last time I had a specific set (matching swaddle and crib sheet), this time I’m winging it and bringing some blankets instead
- The baby book we have for this baby is nice in that’s it’s binder style so I’m able to take out the single page for footprints instead of lugging the whole book inside
- Our hospital has a mask policy, so if you’re delivering soon, check your hospital’s policy as I’ll pack masks too!
- I’m bringing my pump…and almost brought it without charging it, so ensure yours is ready to go
- I found the chicest nursing friendly dress that will be practical yet beautiful for any photos you may take
- Since it’s our third rodeo I had to ensure I could find the proper infant insert for our carseat…if you’re on your second or third child, leave time for fun games like where did I stash that
- Enjoy the experience…sometimes I walk around and look at everyone and think WOW, we were all born. I feel grateful to get to be on this journey for the third time xx