My Favorite Brands for Brother/Sister Matching
Elle’s wearing this darling Peter Pan dress and baby brother has this john john to match. There are other coordinating styles for bigger boys in the collection, too.
We’re t-minus one month until baby brother arrives and one of the things I’m most excited about is brother/sister matching. While sister sets are as precious as can be, the brother/sister options are not to be missed…there are so many choices!
Below, thirteen of my favorite brands for brother/sister matching, and a few outfit ideas for inspiration!
- Bella Bliss (shown above)
- Love this brand for their classic styles and prints…their big boy clothes give me hope that brother can be well-dressed beyond the toddler years!
- The Beaufort Bonnet Company
- Their pajamas are among the most precious I’ve seen and the matching options are endless. I also love their shop by collection feature, so you can easily see what coordinates.
- This spring collection has been my favorite yet…and I bought outfits aplenty and stashed them away for future matching! Founder Catalina has four sons (!) and is a pro at coordinating outfits for kids up to 8 years old. This site also offers the shop by collection feature for ease.
- Minnow Swim
- The absolute cutest brother/sister matching suits around…I am obsessed with the collection and each season founder Morgan outdoes herself!
- Smocked Auctions
- A go-to site for well-priced outfits! There are so many options to choose from, including many holiday themes.
- Daniel and Sofia
- This Australian site always is stocked with adorable outfits for mini…and sells some of my favorite brands. A must visit!
- Dear James
- I’ve recently become addicted to following Dear James’ stories…I feel like every outfit is cuter than the last (especially when it comes to brother/sister pairs).
- Bailey Brothers at Baby Braithwaite
- It’s no secret that this local favorite is the best place to stop for baby garb…Elle can still squeeze into some of the dresses which I’m so grateful for now that I’ve moved over to the boy section. If you’re in Atlanta you must stop in!
- Nella Pima
- This sweet brand has darling toile pajamas for brother and sister that I can’t stop thinking about…everything they make is seriously soft.
- Smocking Bird
- I love supporting local brands and the gals who run Smockingbird are stellar at making darling brother and sister matching outfits at child-sized prices!
- Cecil and Lou
- One of my go-to sites for well-priced outfits that look more expensive than they are, this is on my list to try for brother/sister outfits. The girls clothes are so darling and there are many matching options!
- Rachel Riley
- This brand makes some of my favorite formal pieces for Elle…and I was excited to see they offer coordinated boys outfits, too. Perfect for Easter!
- Charlotte sy Dimby
- Last but certainly not least, I’ve been proud to collaborate with this absolutely stunning Parisian, hand-smocked brand. Our debut was a girls collection and, because baby brother joins us soon, for our second go we added coordinated boys outfits to the mix. Stay tuned for more!