Last Week on Born on Fifth
This January has been a great reset, our first as a family of five. I’m using every spare minute I can to get our household in order, starting with the pantry! I worked with a professional organizer when we moved in three years ago but we’ve had two additional children since then so it was overdue for an update. Sharing some of our favorite pieces to keep things in order below and on the blog I’m diving a bit deeper into how I thought through the best way to separate the spaces if you’re also thinking about taking on this project!
Last Week's Favorites: Fashion, Littles & Home
- La Coqueta’s new arrivals are darling. Lots of lovely new dresses for Elle and sweet pieces for the boys. This pink number will be cute all spring and summer long, but especially for Valentine’s Day!
- These best seller Mango culotte jeans are on major sale in all washes! Under $30 for such a flattering pair you will pull for time and time again.
- The new year always has me setting better workout goals for myself. Having new activewear to go with doesn’t hurt either! Alo’s high waist airlift leggings are a must have.
- Organizing new spaces is more fun with new containers, bins, pouches etc. Found this cult favorite cosmetic bag in a new pastel hue that I am actually using to organize Jennings’ toy cars.
- Target does it again with this years version of the $15 kitchen rug! These hold up so well and fit for so many different home space. Machine washable and durable.
- People are always asking where my cream peplum top is from that I purchased a couple seasons ago. The brand just came out with a black version that so chic!