Last Week on Born on Fifth
Happy January! So glad to be back home and in a routine. We’re gearing up for a winter full of birthdays, Valentine’s Day and some warm weather getaways as spring approaches. Will share ideas for all things Valentine’s Day and if you’re already planning for spring break, below is a little resort edit!
Last Week's Favorites: Gearing Up for Valentine's Day
- Every year Lake Pajamas does a Valentine’s Day drop and this year is no exception. With lots of prints and colors in which may be their biggest Valentine’s Day drop, these pastel hearts are sure to win over your heart for the perfect Valentine’s pajamas for the whole family.
- Week after week these black jeans continue to be a best seller! So flattering and easy to pair with all sorts of tops, jackets and shoes.
- These rose gold heart balloons are the perfect shade of pink in person. Quick delivery from Amazon means you can have these Valentine’s Day balloons for home or classroom decor in a pinch!
- A top seller from my 2022 gift guides, this Loveshackfancy floral notecard set is too cute for writing all of your after holiday thank you notes. Precious for springtime too.
- A major find from Target – these ballet flats for littles! Purchased in both the rose gold and the pink polka dot for Elle. She will be wearing these all spring and summer!
- Couldn’t leave out the blue version of these heart pajamas. Also comes in baby size for cute sibling matching.
What We're Shopping: Resort Wear
Looking for more inspiration? Head to my LTK for daily posts and deals!