It’s Hot and You Want Coffee Anyway, Right?
Here’s an easy summer brunch idea for stocking your bar with something cool and unexpected at your next soirée.
Summer Brunch Iced Coffee Bar: What You Need
It’s pretty simple to make this idea come to life (and look good to boot).
- Jug of Cold Brew Coffee (Califia Farms makes some that I’d like to try, we used Starbucks)
- Pitcher for Coffee
- Ice + Ice Bucket (we also had a back up bucket under the bar for convenience)
- Whisper Creek Tennessee Sipping Cream, the American answer to Irish cream (which, by the way, got RAVE reviews at the party)
- Creamer (for those not spiking)
- Sugar (we had cubes, but you could do stevia for a cleaner option)
- Whipped Cream
- Rock Candy Stirrers
- Plastic Stirrers (again, for those not wanting to add additional sweetness)
- Tumblers (I mixed and matched)
- Chalkboard / Instructions Sign (people did reference the directions, but if it’s a small gathering or you’re having a bartender this may not be necessary)
- Flowers…because why not?!
The containers I used for the sipping cream weren’t intended to be as full as I had them, so there were a few minor splashes and that was quickly remedied with a bar towel.
Tell me, is this summer brunch idea one you think you’d use? Thanks to my co-hostess Barb for suggesting an iced coffee bar and letting me run with it!