Passport to Paris
Last Week on Born on Fifth
Passport to Paris! Spending time this week introducing Elle to one of my favorite cities. Follow along on Instagram stories for our outfits, activity ideas (especially if you’re bringing your littles) and all the pretty places we’re going. It’s truly a dream to be here with my gal and I’ll be taking notes (see my whole post here) for everyone planning a trip with their gal in the future!
Last Week's Favorites: Fall Must Haves
1. The sherpa Lululemon everywhere bag has taken the world by storm! If you can’t snag it before it keeps selling out, check out this nearly identical Amazon version.
2. Lake Pajamas has done it again with their fall and holiday collections. I of course love this flannel gingham robe. Their pajamas and lounge wear are some of our favorites.
3. Need a perfect holiday dress? Look no further than this bow show stopper. Dillard’s continues to have great holiday dresses at amazing price points.
4. I’ve also found the perfect nail color for fall and winter. I will be wearing it all season long!
5. Back to Dillard’s – they can do no wrong with these black platforms. Under $100 and so comfortable. For more shoe saves, check out my shoe collection.
6. Pair the above platforms with this sweater dress (also comes in cream) and you will have an instant easy outfit for fall!
What We're Shopping: The Perfect Holiday Dresses
Need more Passport to Paris inspiration? Read the full blog post and shop my full LTK collection. Feel free to DM me too if you have any questions for an upcoming trip!